Extra information regarding Corona (COVID-19)
On this page you will find the measures that we take for you as a guest and you can read any restrictions per park.
Update: October 14th
Carefree booking with the rebooking guarantee
With us you can book a holiday carefree with the rebooking guarantee. For example, you can always rebook your stay free of charge up to 7 days in advance if your stay is not possible due to covid-19. Read more about the rebooking guarantee .
What we do extra, of course
We are used to ensuring hygiene at all locations throughout our company. In addition, we adopt the advice of the RIVM and we have taken extra measures ourselves:
- More attention is paid to the hand contact points within the holiday homes (door knobs, etcetera);
- Our washing programs (linen, etcetera) are run at a temperature of over 60 degrees, so that the virus cannot survive;
- The reception is closed, but our colleagues are of course available for questions.
What is open
At the moment, catering establishments at our parks and in the surrounding areas may not open. This has different consequences per park, which you can read below.
Holiday park Hessenheem
- Bistro de Loep is closed
Holiday park De Lochemse Berg
- No consequences
Holiday park 't Schuttenbelt
- Snack bar is closed
What can you do yourself
The most important measures you can take to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Do not greet each other by shaking hands, but for example with the elbow gesture;
- Wash your hands regularly (at least 25 seconds), we give instructions for this in our sanitary rooms;
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow;
- Use paper tissues;
- Report immediately when you are ill and contact your doctor.
Do you have any other questions? Or is something not entirely clear? Please contact us. We are happy to help you and we will do this as soon as possible.